Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

My Love Poem

                                         If kisses were raindrops ,
                                           I'd send you showers .
                                           If hugs were second ,
                                            I'd send you hours .
                                           If smiles were water ,
                                            I'd send you the sea ,
                                       and if Love were a person ,
                                              I'd send you Me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tha-zin I love your poem it is so sweat.My fovurite part is how you sayed that if hugs were Seconds i'd will send you hours.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Leilani your so sweet bye bye happy face.

      Delete